Padwork is awesome. Fighting is a fundamental movement pattern in the realm of functional training and can be used as art of a holistic training programme to aid in fat loss programmes and fitness gains. We will teach you the science behind the training as well as how to apply it into programmes.
Learn the biomechanics of using Kickboxing & Mixed Martial Arts moves for your training, the benefits of this training over other systems, and the foundation strikes and drills. If you want to expand your Personal Training Sessions, Offer Specific Conditioning Programmes, Want to Deliver Group Sessions – then THIS COURSE WILL DELIVER.
This Level 2 Award (RQF) is aimed at those learners qualified with a level 2 fitness qualification looking to be able to extend their knowledge and understanding of kettlebell exercises. It provides learners with the knowledge of specific exercises, including the benefits and limitations.
Learner Entry Requirements
A learner must have previously completed a Level 2 Fitness Instructing qualification, other than this we do not set any other entry requirements for the qualification.
Entry is at the discretion of the centre however, learners should be at least 16 to undertake this qualification.
Learners wishing to progress from this qualification can undertake the following qualifications:
- Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training
- Level 3 National Award/Certificate/Diploma in Sport
- Level 3 NVQ in Instructing Physical Activity and Exercise
- PADS_301_Martial Arts & Boxing Training Specifics: Introduction
- PADS_301.1_Martial Arts & Boxing Training : Training Principles, Stances & Strikes Overview
- PADS_301.2_Martial Arts & Boxing Training: Wrapping Up & Warming Up
- PADS_302.1_Mixed Martial Arts Fundamentals: Boxing
- PADS_302.2_Mixed Martial Arts Fundamentals: Kick Boxing
- PADS_302.3_Mixed Martial Arts Fundamentals: Muay Thai
- PADS_302.4_Mixed Martial Arts Fundamentals: Ground Work
- PADS_302.5_Mixed Martial Arts Fundamentals: Combinations
- PADS_302.6_Mixed Martial Arts Fundamentals: Programming
- PADS_303_Official Manual Review
- PADS_304_Theoretical Assessment